Chatpate lunch, leftover dinner, latenight hang and dance outside with the family, antakshari [Sat 18]

 The evening before was supposed to be when I'd be gone to Seattle but I spent like a hundred bucks to push over the dates by two days, so this was a freebie for me. We spent the earlier night dropping our girl cousin to the airport, so got up super late, and most of the family was gone exploring places.

Made chatpate for lunch as we watched horror movies on tv, lots of fun, a chill relaxing day after what felt like a very long time.

Dinner was leftover from the party and stuff, so so good. In the evening all of us sat outside, talking chilling, making future plans, pulling each others' legs, playing antaakshari, playing songs and dancing. It was good healthy safe family fun, the sort I want for the rest of my life because this is the sort of situation that gives you energy to do interesting things in life instead of sapping your energy and getting you all tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.