Say no to mind-altering substances

 Haven't had a proper drink in more than a month, haven't smoked to be blazed outta my mind in forever, I don't buy weed for myself and often avoid smoking even when offered because time goes by far too quickly and you forget all the fun you're having. Other drugs, actually not for me I've realized, as I discussed with my therapist, I'm already too high-energy and fun and loopy to weigh down my body with substances that will most certainly fuck me up no matter how much in-control I think I might be. So now I'm going to be mostly substance free, and hopefully back to the no-alcohol life after a year of drinking on-and-off in Seattle. This city led me to drink to get along with people and make friends. Now that circumstances have changed, that's no longer required.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.