Desperate hunger, I cook mac n' cheese with fried onions and mushroom and shin noodles from scratch! [Tue 7]

 So in the evening I was really really hungry, which is funny because I did walk to TJ's or Safeway or somewhere, but whatever. I couldn't scrounge up the energy to cook anything and I'd lost all hope.

So I chose that time to make one of the more ambitious meals I've ever made.

I made roux with butter and flour and whole lotsa cheese, cooked up Shin ramyun in water without the spice packets. Air fried some mushrooms and then dropped them in the 'cheese sauce'. And then mixed the cheese sauce in the noodles. Turns out I'm really really bad with proportions for the cheese sauce, so there was like a lot lot lot of it, which meant I'd be eating the same meal for several meals. Like thrice I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.