Colorado: Some other random notes

 Some other random notes from the Colorado trip because I don't know where they can go otherwise.

Our youngest adult cousin listens to wayy too much rap that's like really violent and aggressive, the sort I don't like at all, and since he was driving us all around, that was all I had to listen to as well. It was not too great, but the good/ bad part was I don't understand the lyrics of them, so I never really noticed how awful they were.

We took our UK cousin to so many US fast food establishments. We tried to get him to speak in English English with randoes and impress them, but he seemed very shy about that. We watched many horror movies and as such. Our youngest girl cousin isn't ready to get too high, we discovered.

I gave the boys fifty bucks each as their bartaman gift because I didn't know what else to do.

I had such an amazing time, I'd very much want to go there again, and be invited again. Even though they're not directly related to me, I want to hang with that part of the super-extended family, and have another place to go during the holidays. Texas, Colorado, where's next, this is fun. Am I getting old, familial and perhaps a tad too 'conservative'? Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.