We dress up in kurtas, bartaman pooja, bhat-dal-tarkari, walk-and-toke in the park, the boys get ready with porcupine quills, we practice dancing [Wed 15]

 Got gifted kurtas, all of us, so we put those on for the events of the day, it was a day for the bartaman pooja. My dress was alright but the top buttons kept getting lost, I'm left with a single button at this point alas. The younger brothers were in pooja for most of the day, and had the porcupine quills put on their heat, preparation for the main event for the following day.

Lunch/dinner were dal-bhat-tarkari, as always.

In the evening we went out for a walk in the park, toked up a bit, got lost, found ourselves, laughed a lot.

I proposed in the evening that we should do prepared dances for the following day, so the boys and I, trained by our sister cousin, got practicing dance on 'kasle delaa man'. I was terrible at it, so inelegant, but I almost made up for it in the energy. Man I should really learn to be more flexible and better at dancing generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.