Family get-together, doggo hang, drive to Estes park, sightseeing, oppressive heat, yum tibet kitchen momos in Boulder, Sun takes its toll, I skip the reservoir trip [Sat 11]

 Got to see all the extended family of extended family, talked to young cousins after like 12 years, S was from UK, P is a sophomore now in CU Boulder. Hung out with their super cute doggo too.

We drove to Estes park, looked at the mountains, chilled and did a short hike where we made fun of each other.

The heat was intense, oppressive, awful really I didn't feel like I enjoyed the area only because of the heat. On our way back we stopped by in Boulder where we got momos at Tibet kitchen. Honestly it was one of the better momos I've had.

I was so spent due to the heat and all the partying and lack of sleep from previous nights that I slept and rested while the rest of the gang went to a nearby reservoir to swim and have fun. Had to escape that unfortunately, but whatever, at least I recovered my energy level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.