Up way too early for hiking trip, trip gets cut short, walk with the boys and doggo at Meadowdale and Marina beach, no-swim at Magnusson park, I wait to party with Sk who never shows up [Sat 25]

 So the night before we'd made a hiking plan. Because SK told me that those were solid plans, and we'd leave at 6.30-7 no questions asked, I got up early put on my clothes, and got hyped for the long hike. 6 turned to seven which turned to eight to nine to ten. He got back to me at half past ten. They'd stayed up without me having fun, and so he couldn't get up. And he was like, maybe we shouldn't do the whole trip anymore since we're so late already, which was in direct opposition to everything he said the night before. Fine I thought, a hike is the hike. Sb was in the plan too, so we picked up and the four of us including M the dogo went to Meadowdale for a nice long high hike. It was pretty decent sized and we didn't get beach access because they'd blocked it with two layers of fencing that we didn't want to break.

From there we drove over to Marina beach and played with the doggo and water for the next few hours. Since it was pride weekend, Sk told me we'd be hanging out later because he really wanted to go to a party and I didn't but he convinced me otherwise.

After getting back, I joined the rest of the team and went to Magnussen park near the beach. I went in the water but didn't swim because the water was extremely chilly but more importantly the waves were incredibly violent, something I'd never seen at a lake of the size. It wasn't as fun as it could have been for reasons I don't yet comprehend, at least Ar(e) and I went on a nice walk.

Back home I changed to party dress and waited for Sk to call me back. The rest of the gang partied on. I waited for him at the park near my home until 12am and he didn't reply so I just went home and slept.

Turns out he got up after I went to bed, invited everybody else over and partied on, again until wee hours of the morning. I didn't know any of that. Also apparently they thought that I was there which is why some of them went? I buy that.

Anyway, sound sleep, not too bad, good times, a bit of disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.