Colorado trip: The Rockies

 So we drove up Rocky Mountain National park, up to the snow-capped peaks, super cold and super snowy even in late June, and man, they were no different from the Alps or matterhorn or whatever, they're forreals legit. And then we hiked one for like 30 minutes, it was so cold and windy and hard-to-breathe, I thought I was actually mountaineering. We hiked by the colorado river on a separate occasion, and that was wild too, did you know that's like the biggest river in this country, or something. It looked real deep and scary.

Life in the Rockies and in Colorado is quite different from elsewhere if you really get into it, and I hope to be able to explore it at length when I've got the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.