Belltown wakeup, nan-tarkari, setup new work laptop, drive to Mercer and Bellevue, Chinese restaurant dinner, walk at Kirkland park, with the girls [Sat 4]

 Got up at the girls' place in Belltown, bailed out early on because I wasn't feeling it.

Had naan-tarkari for lunch, and setup my new laptop. Here's the situation with new laptop (the work one). It's great or whatever, but I haven't written any personal work blog for the 35 days it's been since I set that up, which should reveal that it's been 35 days since this day that I'm writing the journal for this day. I am going to setup the journal-writing at work once again, since I'm on the journal-writing train once again.

In the evening we metup with the girls, we drove about to Mercer Island at dark too see cool things, didn't see much, then to the Chinese restaurant in Bellevue where we got some Chinese warm wine, it was nice but not as nice as the one I make. We then wen to kirkland, Ar(e) and I walked around, talked about her family, cousins etcetera, it was raining quite a bit there but it was alright. SO cold, and we still didn't find the place AR(e) meant to take us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.