Heavy lunch of tomatoes (many) eggs (2) pesto hash mayo, fried tomato, and vegan sausage, AS(y) and I walk for 6 hours to Fremont and drive back to UW, train back, sunburnt [Thu 30]

 This is the last post of June and phew this is finally over as I write nine days after the month ended. I need to be more serious about writing on this blog, more reverent about the act of writing, while not being afraid to ignore it for days because I'm scared to confront the situation.

Since we were to be going for a nice long walk, I got a heavy lunch. Two large tomatoes, two eggs, lots of pesto, hash browns, mayo, tomatoes fried and in sandwich, and vegan sausage. So full I remember vividly how I felt then.

As(y) and I met up at the park and kept walking. To Volunteer park, Interlaken, to the UW bridge, then got some food to eat at UW strip, down to Gilman strip, rested at Gasworks park (shouldn't have done that because we discovered how tired we were and didn't want to walk anymore) and then to Fremont. Called Ar(e) who worked nearby but she had other plans and we were a bit tired so we got Gig back, I was dropped at the UDistrict station, took it to CapHill, walked home. Wanted to walk a few thousand more steps to set a new personal step record but that didn't happen because I was too sunburnt and tired.

Slept and rested for the rest of the day, didn't do much, most definitely didn't go to anybody's place. I should start a new challenge, 10k, then 20k-a-day, 25k challenge, then 50k then a 100k. It'll be a good practice for my PCT challenge yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.