Leftover mac 'n cheese, packing for the trip, hang at the special lounge, overstuffed, comfy flight, onto Denver! latenight sleep [Fri 10]

 For lunch I had leftover mac n' cheese, fuking finally finishing it forever, man what a fiasco that was. The good news is the fried onions and mushroom were like really really good idea for additions to the 'pasta', and I really really want to be doing it again and serve it to friends and family. Love doing this sot of experimentation.

Packed up my belongings for the Colorado trip, didn't take long time at all. The lines at the airport were so stupid, I'd changed lines for like three times, but eventually Sb and I made it to the gate at the same time, way before our flight, so we went into the lounge using his credit card and ate drank so much, spent like an hour plus in there. Overstuffed. Got into the flight, sat separately but slept very comfortably. We stopped at an airport outside Bay Area where I went to the restroom and chilled with the air hostess then it was back into our seats. The second leg of the journey was way emptier.

Reached Denver, got caught up with our cousin sister, waited for the baggage that Sb had brought for ust eight days, and then took the uber to the cousins' home. It was so very full, so sleeping took some time, it was bedtime only at around 2.30 local time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.