Maybe I'm messed up because I don't background music my life

Here's a proposal why my life is not as great as it should be. Maybe it sounds ridiculous (it's a pun, 'sounds') maybe not, hear me through this.

People listen to music. Like, all the time. They fuckin' background-music their entire lives. I don't. I'm either listening to podcasts or watching tv shows or listening to tv shows. All of that needs attention. And doesn't really modify mood like good music. So what if...all my laziness, lack of motivation, and general malaise was caused by the lack of music in my life, and by listening to lots more music, all my problems will automatically solve themselves? Maybe not automatically, but surely one gets the gist of it.

I got this app that plays music from youtube in the background, I'm going to test my theory. Ye gods, assholes of the skies, please let this one stupid hypothesis be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.