Single single, so ready to mingle, yet not a person around

 This is less about me, than other people, because I've written about my uhhh my situation in great detail over the last several months and years, painfully so, does it not hurt to be a reader of this terrible miserable blog you sad pathetic sods?

Anyway so I hear several friends-of-friends in a faraway city (NYC lmao) have recently become single, and there's not a lot of interest from the sort of people they'd be interested in turn. Which is the whole bigfucking issue with life right, the people you like, they don't like you and the circles goes on and on and on. No worries though, I may be cooking up schemes to help people find each other in a mutually-compatible manner, and get good things going. Or not, maybe they'll turn out terribly, who knows, at least people will have given a fair shot at finding love, and that's what matters the most. Right?

Right?

Why's nobody answering me!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.