I get a haircut, tomatoes, eggs cheese and hash and peach for lunch, walk to Volunteer park, interlaken park, uphil walk back, gymming, quick hang with the gang, early night in [Wed 22]

 After work I went to my local barber's and got a haircut, as is tradition when I discover that everybody can tell at this point that I'm balding.

For lunch I had tomatoes egg cheese and hash sandwich, plus peaches that had been left in the fridge and freezer from before I left for Denver.

Later I went on a walk to Volunteer park, the to Interlaken park, took a new route, kept walking to the west of the park until I got to the bridge, and then walked uphill all the way. Discovered some really sick houses on the streets there. I'll be going there a lot more.

From the parks, walked to the gym at Sb's, did some pretty solid workouts, played games for a bit, walked back to CapHill, hungout with the gang for a short while and got caught up on my trip, and called it an early night because I had work at 6 and they had not much happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.