I need to ask for a big fking raise at work

 I've definitely written about this, I can vaguely remember it but also it's been in my mind for a long while now. Even though I don't do the janitorial level 'coding' work, I've been organizing a lot of meetings, doing documents and presentation at a very high level, way beyond what my paygrade asks for, which means I need to ask for a big fat raise. It's terrible in this economic climate I know, specially when half the time I'm in fear of being laid-off but with the inflation and the lack of proper raise I've received pretty much...ever, I think I deserve a healthy 15% raise because the sort of people who're doing what I do make twice as much base, plus bonuses plus stocks. None of that for me. Agh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.