Roti-cheese-onion tacos with bruschetta, volunteer-interlaken loop, TJ's shopping of cheese eggs, bruchsetta bread and fruits [Tue 28]

 I made 'tacos' out of TJ' rotis by putting in onion and cheese in them and 'frying' them in butter, later dipping in bruschetta. Here's the situation: you CAN have too much onion turns out, raw french-cut onion is to be used with care in these circumstances.

In the afternoon I went on a walk, Volunteer and interlaken parks, into the park from the lower route, back from the upper one, new experiment worked out pretty well.

On my way back stopped at Trader Joe's, got cheese, eggs, bruchetta and fruits, this is the usual for recent times since they don't sell proper groceries, man I should really make the time to go to Hau Hau market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.