And now they tell me flights around SEA (not Seattle) are cheap as HELL?

 So I'm told by people I know in the region that local airlines flights around Ph, Sg, Vietnam, Indonesia etcetera are like the cheapest they've ever been in recent memory because the governments are still unclear about their entry regulations and requirements and the tourism hasn't fully made it back yet. Which sucks for me seriously because now is the time I'd want to go visit there and have fun but nooo that's not going to work because ugh getting there is unbelievably pricey, the most expensive that I've known it to be. Which means generally speaking the Universe doesn't want me to be travellin' around that area. I'm like whatever, bitch. You do you. Unless it bothers me in some way. In which case what the hellll, can you do it better? So that's my official position on the matter. What. The. Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.