I need a reset in life

 I realize I just recently had an Amazing Colorado pretty-much vacation, and before that East coast vacation, and Nepal before that, yadda yadda yadda, but I don't know, the work-home-friends cycle's getting tiring, I'm not doing anything new or inspirational in my life, there's nothing super duper exciting to look forward too and days are becoming a drudge. Honestly if things were in my control I'd be setting up a big reset right about now, taking a long while off of work, going to a remote place and exploring weird things etcetera. Unfortunately that's not on the cards for the immediate future, but really really pretty please ye gods can I have a nice (positive) reset in life right now already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.