New laptop activated!

 Soo this was supposed to go out like three weeks ago, it didn't because as smart readers of this blog will note, I kinda' gave up on writing on this blog in the month of June because first, I was covering up for the month of May, and then I went on a vacation, and then I realized I wasn't taking it seriously enough, therefore went on a temporary hiatus. But now that I'll be forcing myself to get this out, no matter how half-assed, here's some updates.

I updated my work laptop, I ordered the new M1 machine many months ago and never got around to actually setting it up and using it. So now, on the second week of June, I set it up and got running, and since then not a word has been written in the super secret private blog, or this blog. Actually that new machine was a disruption for all my writing activities, bit of a bummer that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.