Colorado trip: the event

 The bartaman was incredible, all the neighbors and friends helped the aunt setup the house and food and catering and boarding and everything else. The five of us cousins slept in the same room for 10 days and it looked like a refugee camp by the end. There were about 20 people sleeping in the house at the same time, for several days, like back in the day in Nepal and yeah it was one.fucking.big.sleepover.party. I don't miss too many things about Nepal but this was one I did sorely miss.

The event itself was nice, the food was great. We did two / three dance performances there, Swb trained us on our dance routine the day before, I didn't get enough practice or didn't treat it seriously I can never tell which is which which is why I was lagging behind by a quarter of a second since I was following everybody else's dancing. I got to tease our doctor cousin from UK a lot, but he couldn't take the heat with the girls tryina eye him and revealed his cards way too early. I gave him shit for that. So. Much. Fun. For me. Hopefully them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.