Right, what's next?

There was this lass
One hell of a sass
That one,
She sang and she danced and she ran
And acted and played the violin, ohh maan
In my woody ulcerous play of heart
She played perhaps the leading part
Of course this was all very unknown
Trust me lads, it was love alright
Not just a young urge to bone
Either way that angel beyond my reach
Never did find a thing, I remained alone
Now she's all up high in the clouds
A goddamn celebrity,
If I may shout out so loud
So where am I, you might wonder
Uhh let's not go there man,
Somethings are best not left to ponder,
That musician avant-garde
And I still try play the 'foreign accent' card
One hell of a page
Of my story we've opened
What's this I feel, is this...rage?
Sad gloomy June eve this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.