Fapar and mula achar lunch, skipping new friends fun, daylong writing, evening hunger, wild high, then yum dinner [Sun 24]

I am writing this the evening after this day. For brunch N made fapar from Manang and mulaa to a chaar.

Yummy and healthy, it was fantastic. PN went out for a couple of hours to meet their new couple friends with two kids. Wrote like a dozen posts because not much was happening and I needed to get caught up on several days worth of posts.

In the evening/became really really hungry and had just one of the veggie puff rolls. So my mood was low for several hours. For dinner N made yummy yummy then think, so nutritious, so yummy, so easy to make! I should make it too. Got high and didn't write as much as I should have.
One more day of Xmas holidays left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.