Pho-nomenal Viet restaurant Ashburn, a review

We went to Pho-women at the Viet restaurant at Loudon Town Center in Ashburn the other day over the weekend. Quick review. Its a place for hangover University students from the nearby University to go.

Lots of young people there, the prices were okay, ambiance okay, serving sizes just alright, and service apathetic mostly. The flavor was very much mediocre for my veggie-tofu with rice, and my table was not impressed with the pho either.

I... don't have anything good to write about the place, maybe we ordered wrong, maybe we didn't order the specialties, but still we got the most common easy orders, and if they can't get that right, what can they get right, really?

Four out of ten, I'd rather get a frozen noodle at the Trader Joe's from the next door, and cook it myself, using the restaurant Stoves. Would not recommend. It wasn't actively bad, but they were not making an effort at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.