What the fuck happened to the Indian media?

Two points of data, I'm told a very representative sample of what's happening.

First, basically 9040 of Indian news channels have stopped reporting and have become cheerleaders of Modi's religious-fanatic regime-Watching Indian news channels as an outsider is a surreal experience... it's like something one might expect out of North Korea or China. They are without doubt the worst. Nepali news channels by comparison are so much better.

Second, I was reading reviews of 'Dream Girl 2' on one of the more popular Indian news site, and one of the reviewers, a woman, was complaining about the 'leftist woke stuff 'in the movie. It was unclear to me which woke stuff she had issues with, the non-homophobia or inter- religious marriage stuff, but one thing is for certain: I wouldn't want to be in her household. Yikes, Yikes, Yikes!

The state of Indian media in 2023 was 'bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.