What. Am. I. Afraid of?

What is it..-
that I'm afraid of?
Why do I live my life in so much fear
what is it that's keeping me living to the fullest So fearful to run, to learn, to write, to live
and just comfortable being me?
There's gotta be no reason to fear, writing like a novelist and having wild adventures like a lively fabulist? What's the weirdness with having your own hobbies
or the strangeness in spending hours doing things at your own pace? where's the courage, oh and where's the strength
to do the things in life that matters the greatest why wont I just do it god dammit!
Just write, dance, date and live,
showing no fear, no worries, your mind in the clear do it man go ahead,
This is your time
this is your victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.