The way to get my shit together is time, or getting my morning routine on

After talking to K., I know exactly how to fix the lack of productivity at work problem I've been having. Thing is, I don't start my day with a ritual, a routine, I just start my day, open my laptop and get going. No time to gather my thoughts, no time to get ready for the day.

The idea is for me to take the earliest hour available off, and use it to read, write, meditate and exercise. After washing up and brushing, obviously. I haven't separated an hour in the day all for myself , I need to do that. And in that time I need to prepare for the day. On most working days it'll be 9- 10a.m., but it can be other hours as well. 15 minutes to clean up, 20 to work out, 2.0 in writing and ten for reading. That's it.

That's what's going to change my days, make me way more productive, get lots written, get the project 100 and website update happen, this is how I'm going to end up with a novel.

This is the secret, a proper morning routine, some time separated all for myself, my mind and body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.