Poker watching, latley and potato leftover, friend & sister talk, afternoon write, Mai Thai dinner, evening write and chill [Wed 20]

I'm writing this four days later. Lots of stress, so much guilt, such little creativity and inspiration. But the pieces are being churned out and in the ad that's what seems to matters if you aren't specially talented so here we go!

Watched poker all day long, Tony G and Phil Hellmuth and David and Vicky, and all the other fun crazy hands! Good stuff. For lunch I heated up lattey and potato a char leftover and P and I finished 'em. During the day talked to my sister and ✓ and made up for lots of confused convos from earlier!

Wrote a decent amount in the afternoon, still recovering from the backlog of the gloomies. For dinner we went to Mai Thai restaurant, my treat. It was pretty average, nothing worth writing home about but the gang was super content and that's what counts, dunnit?

Chilled on the couch watching TV, hanging talking and writing after coming back from the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.