Yikes... H-Mart is priceyyy

I thought A- Mart was an overpriced Korean grocery store just in Cambridge and Seattle, due to its location in high-rent urban areas. Turns out it's universally quite expensive regardless of the location-we went to the H-Mart in Centerville, and the prices there were 20% to a hundred goddamn percent higher than the other comparable Asian grocery stores. Even Lotte, which is also a Korean chain, is significantly more affordable than the H-Mart. I asked PN and they said the store has organic foods and they shop there when the drive all the way up to Lotte intake is too much. Even then, the fact that I noticed massive cost discrepancies in a matter of couple of minutes in each store says a lot! As usual, this would not be my grocery store of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.