Oats-Saatu-eggs soup for brunch, leftover tama-beans- dal for late lunch, packing up, PN drive me to ED's, noodle with veggie soup dinner, playing with niece, evening writing [Tue 26]

It was the last day of my stay at PN's.

For breakfast we had this wonderfully interesting porridge that N made. Saatu and oats porridge, thickened with rice flour, with scrambled eggs on top. Savory not sweet. What an interesting and healthy take on the morning meal, this is gonna be my jam.

For lunch we had leftover tama, long beans with potato, and powdered dad with rice, at about 1.30 pm. I packed my belongings, and P N dropped me at ED's. They didn't stay back for tea.

We had some noodles with mixed veggies soup for dinner. ED and AD are going all-out on workouts and eating healthy lately.

Played a bunch in the evening and night with my niece. Wrote a solid, and I mean a real respectable number of posts in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.