I found about the sphere and am amazed by it!

There's a building large and spherical off the strip of Vegas Giant screens and opulent galleries, it makes the wealthiest envious I figured it was one of those things, rich in glitz and glam But lacking in substance and earnestness, the spirit mostly a sham 

Then I saw the ad, an ad for googles, playing on the sphere, And hence did I come to the realization,
The sphere is the biggest tv screen of them all
An out of power, the biggest marketing fireball ho, I was amazed and awed at the sight of the beast right on the night on which we gathered for Xmas feast On eyes dazzled by the glam and one puny minds befuddled What on earth is this, how does this even work, we wondered One of us, the directing and animating kind, up to the rescue Explained to the rest of us the nuts and bolts behind the view Our slow and doddering minds still played to catch up, And thus we understood the big deal
Behind the wondersome Sphere there at Las Vegas We cheered in awe and cried in joy
In the next trip to vegas, we'd all give Sphere a try, So we planned and the night soon came to an end with our minds having sphere-broadened!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.