Leftover rice and veggies for lunch, friend talk, veggie soup with rice for dinner, chill with fam, early sleep, no write [Wed 27]

Writing this on the evening of friday because man the sleep pangs are strong these days, how is it that every time I want to even consider doing anything productive I feel so very sleepy?

For lunch I had leftover rice and all the veggies from the night before. Spent an hour or so talking to a new friend V. For dinner we had mixed beans soup with veggie. Hung out with the fam for a couple of hours watching youtube and netflix. They left and I wanted to keep watching tv and write a bunch but my body couldn't take it anymore and I fell asleep on the couch. Got up at 3. 30 in the morning and went to sleep properly. No writing this day unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.