I could do with an indoor fireplace!

I would like,
an indoor fireplace, and a pit
to go with it, pretty pretty please.
And I want an apartment
two floors high, so the floor I cook on
Is different from the floor I lie.
I would like a whole loads of rays of sun
hitting at my place, from each of the eight direction,
and I would like windows in my place so large and lit even an elephant could make through one, in an easy fit.
I would like, for my place
to be amidst all the shops and bars and the coolest hangs in town just so that the trip to have fun would be footsteps away when one is down! I would like my place
to be in the middle of the trees,
Central park to the east and riverside to the west oh what a glorious setting! And let me have that place, oh so cool,
only a couple of minutes from the metro train
and ah can we have it so that it always gets the Seattle rain?
I would like my place to be full
of all the film stars and scientists and makes oh so cool,
and have it so that they think I ain't no fool?
I would like my place to have a thousand amps
Of all ad in, each with its own genie
And a room consisting of a town of gnomes, each bright and tiny! And on an on and on, I would like to have the whole wide world, revolve around just for me
And if not that, make changes in the world we have, minimally! A thousand desires done, a thousand come again,
To be free and happy truly, one must get off of the want train!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.