Next in productivity hack: utilizing office hours

This is a short and lazy post seeing as im very much behind the aggressive goals for the year and the worst part is I'm running behind on everyday posts. Even playing catchup has been a hassle. So these are the cheat posts, okay?

The great part of this all is all that complaining is actually relevant-I've often said the most unproductive time of the day is the work hours as work work is unstructured and lacking, while I'm far too guilty to do personal productive things in that time. I've tried to get better at that without much success, and now I spent several hours a day on youtube, wasting, not enjoying and feeling guilty about it all. This is all already brought earlier.

What is new is I talked to my therapist about the matter and this is going to be what we'll be talking about in the next session and in the next year. Man, if she can make me feel okay about using that time more productively, and help me guide towards setting up a routine, then it's game over, pretty much. I could do my novel writing for 2 hours, other writing for 2 hours. head for 2 hours, and work for 2 hours. Giving me extra hours for the rest of the day to walk longer, work out, head, cook and get into new hobbies. Oh but a boy can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.