I need to quit Sugar and butter

The cholesterol and triglyceride situation is... not great, I want to take action for my health pre-emptively and not suffer a... you know heart attack or heart explosion of some sort. To do that I need to make two interventions in my life.

First, my walks are not enough as intense workouts. I'll need to start doing high-intensity trainings. At the gym or elsewhere, my heart hasn't got enough work out right now and it's weak, untrained and constricted. In other words, it's the perfect target for a heart disease of some kind. Intense workouts are coming in, whether I like it or not!

Second, and more importantly, I'll have to reduce my sugar and butter intake. No more full-fat milk or yogurt, no more indulging in rich food. Sweetness is my weakness and the heart diseases are angling to take advantage of it. I'm not going to let them. I'll fight bad habits, I'll fight heart disease and I'll manage my own impulses!

Bye-bye butter and sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.