Lazy work, phone talk, sandwich lunch, long talk, Momo Rhaja, Dream girl 2, video chat friends, to evening [Fri 29]

I'm writing this like some days after because somehow these poor Journal posts get left to the wayside, tut, tut.

Because this was the last day of work before an extended vacation weekend, I didn't do anything at all for work.. Also, this was the day I met my therapist for the last time in the year. 12ᵗʰ meet, exhausting all the free sessions made available to me. Talked to new friend V too.

Had sandwich of honey and nutella on brown bread for brunch. Afternoon meal was airfried memos which were way more yummy than I hoped.

In the afternoon ED and I watched the silly movie Dream Girl 2. Great cast and dialog, crappy script. In the evening video chatted with PN, as they were having a mega- party the next day that I could not attend.

Watched a lot of Tv in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.