Nobody on at work on the 26ᵗʰ of December

I did the sneakiest thing one can do vacation-wise-not taking any days of before and after Xmas, until New Year. Everybody else is out having fun, uncaring about work, and basically even those who are in are checked out. So you can do whatever you want at this point in time with basically zero responsibility.
So today is the 26ᵗʰ, and I signed into work this morning expecting at least a few people to be logged in, so I could spend the work day chit-chatting and chilling and shooting the skit. Guess what? Not a single person had logged in, even until lunch, even the people who didn't have the day off technically. I thought it was so wild! Everybody out having fun and not bothering you, while letting you earn your salaries! Fun! Easy! To quote Michael Scott once more, I thrive under the lack of accountability!

This is real holidays season, thanks to the good Santa Claus for the whole situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.