Some silly things

What are some silly things? What, Are. The. Sillier. Things. That I can think of? Silliness is all around us, it envelopes us, it's hard to even think of something that is not at least a little bit silly. One wouldn't have much left if one abandoned all forms of silliness.

What are the silly things, hmm what are they, let me see....

1. Billie Eilish's songs in a good way

2. This whole international politics thing

3. War. What it good for, really?

4. That music video for Narayan Gopal song, makes no sense in any way!

5. Comically large fake mustaches

6. Fart jokes and poop is kinda silly?

7. Nepali politics, very much so

8. Monty python

9. 'Kuiyan jokes'

10." I was late because a Rhino obstructed the way here 'excuse, true but silly!

11. George from Seinfeld

12. 'Eggo waffles'

13 Life, innit?

14. Some crazy people

I'm done here, this is some uninspired poor pathetic hit! Man, I need to get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.