Mind blowing holiday decorations, a review

After getting Cara Pickups we drove to this house which must have had maybe a couple of hundred blow-up Xmas decorations. They weren't small either, all of them were larger than me. There was a pirate on a ship, reindeer, Olaf from Frozen 2, many forms of Santa including an 'animated' one that would come out of the restroom and go back in. Animals, random creatures, so forth. This was way wilder than anything I'd seen before.. Exceeded my expectations by quite a bit, a pleasure that it was free to view. They must be paying thousands of dollars extra per year in their hydro bills, the toys themselves must be worth thousands of dollars.

Eleven out of friggin 'ten give some more of this, all day every day. This is what life would ideally be like, pleasant surprise, not necessarily profitable, at every turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.