Yet another hurrah for the kindle Scribe writing!

I've hand-written about 400 posts on my kindle scribe to this point, and it's likely the number could be on the comfortable side of 600 for this year after all is said and done. I was worried the device would have been underused and maybe in some ways it has been, but in a lot of other more important ways, I'm so close to getting my money's worth on the device just based on the increased cadence of writing.
On and still haven't changed the pen tip, which suggests it's going to last far longer than anybody expects or can be realistically projected. Surely the material has a lifetime and oh what an honor it would be if we got anywhere close to that!

Reading has gone up a little bit, and writing so much so. Why?

I propose it's due to the lack of distractions and the friction that is introduced by having to change one's device for general media consumption. Besides the farm animals, this is as much old-timey villagers got. The straight, we paid, thru the unta was impatient go get it right for once because I was try to smoothen the ups and downs in business. It's so heart to take that to earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.