Overfed and sleepy

The oily grub eaten in an empty tummy due to the 504min wait, plus the meh food gave my tummy a big bloat yesterday after a night of Ghanaian feast. I was so faking overfed, then chewed a gun( bad idea), and then had warm tea( another bad idea. By the end of the night I had trouble moving around. I would have thrown up too, probably, had I not tried fennel seeds to check my tummy issues and against my expectations, the herb fixed my plumbing up real good, no complaints!

The only downside... or rather the major one, was my inability to write or even think due to stomach matters, a big loss as I'd put many of my 'catching up' eggs on the Friday basket. Had things been only slightly better, I would be the cook of my blog roost but alas the recovery from blowing up like a balloon left no opportunity from writing in these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.