Veggie patties lunch, homely talkari powder say dat that, write and relax all day long, watch Jaane Jan, driving for Xmas lights, Lemon Cake [Mon 25]

Writing this the day after, an achievement in recent times.

This was the xmas day, super low-key and uneventful, yet so relaxing and satisfying.

We air-fry ed up the veggie patties N had made a couple of days previously and had that for brunch. I had two pieces, and... Yum so freaking good. I need to learn to use puff pastry better!

For dinner we had the ale-bodi tarkali, sang, and powdered green dot from Manang with rice.

The day was a bit rainy so I spent the day writing, relaxing and chilling out with PN-Watched Jaane Jaan the movie on netflix, it was a pretty decent movie.

After dinner, we drove around town and looked at a couple of houses that had gone hog wild on the decorations. Fun festive activity.

In the evening we smoked up, N made lemon cake that might have been slightly under baked but I finished it before even realizing, cos I was so high!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.