SAVERS technique for my mornings, a new company

Five minutes of meditation, a place of peace and quiet for me and five minutes of affirmations, reminding I am the greatest another five minutes of visualisation, that the day will be as good as it can be and ten minutes of exercise( if more) to get stronger by the day fifteen minutes of reading, to open my mind to the world and then the last ten minutes of writing, just writing without thinking! An hour a day and so much more productive will I be my mind and body, both fit and sound, ready to breathe no more lazing about, crumpled up on my bed an excuse to take control of one's life and one's time, all said!

For the affirmations, I just remind my own strengths and for meditation, I do nothing but focus on my breaths To visualize, Imagine in the day the greatest of things holding sway And oh the workout routine, pre-covid I'd figured out my way Reading and writing, I got under my belt, not have to worry, Though to be sure, must give full fifteen minutes to the books/ That's the morning SAVERS technique, that is what I'll do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.