Thinking of taking writing and drawing classes, right now!

I have decided! I'll take at least) one writing course from North Seattle community college, and one drawing course( drawing from observation) from Seattle Central college. It's possible I might take more courses, but I'll register when I'm in Seattle. Wanted to take the classes offered by Hugo House( more on that later) but they're almost twice the cost of the community college. Will figure out if the value is worth it for workshop-style classes, and go more upscale if things align.

I'm excited as heck! At least one of those courses is targeted at the elderly, but I don't care, let them stop if they can! Plus I might make older local friends, which would be strange and new and interesting.

I have never taken art instructional courses as an adult, and I'm particularly bad at observational art. I'll probably be bad, worse than teenagers, but I'm competing against myself here! Hope the fiction writing course provokes and inspires me enough to finish( after starting) my novel ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.