Gifts galore, sandwich breakfast, chill and relaxed day, sunbathing, daylong write, snacks, night dress kimchi-Jiggae dinner [Sat 16]

Gifts galore happened! P's mushroom block got delivered, N's sewing machine arrived as well and I finally ordered SB's gift-a full-house humidifier after researching on consumer reports that I was able to access through the Seattle public library membership.

For breakfast we had a nice fancy croissant egg sandwich with the yumniest creamiest avocado guacamole. Slept a good amount of time. Sun bathed with PN in the balcony outside, carried my kindle throughout and wrote a bunch across the day. Had a bunch of unhealthy snacks in the afternoon. N washed the new night dresses she'd ordered for all of us, and we wore matching dresses.

N made kimchi jiggae with mixed veggies soup, added rice as cart to eat, I ate far far too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.