IHOP Day [Wednesday 1]

Got up at an indeterminate time, having slept for a dozen hours or more who knows really, after the fiasco of the new year's eve, checked up with SS and SR about last evening they said they were okay, really. Got up all ready, took the red line to IHOP in Harvard Square, where TD got a typical American post-party experience. It was good times.

Got home, watched tv, talked and did a bunch of things that I don't remember really because I was probably still quite groggy. I remember in the end we watched some tv, and TD packed a lot, and I was spending more time with the roommates now that everyone was back and TD needed some free time. Oh, and TD added SS and Sr on instagram I guess that's something eventful to, for a day which I don't remember much of. We watched the office in the evening, had baked spanikopita with hot sauce, and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.