Note to myself: Write more restrained number of posts

For the last month I've been writing five posts: three 'regular' ones and two that I was originally meant to write on my commute. But I got into the habit of writing five posts a day and now I've been forcing myself to write those five posts which is awful on days after those that I don't get enough writing done because I've been spending several evenings just covering up for lost days. So this is just a notice to y'all out there: my target is to write 3 posts a day and if I go beyond that it's going to be a 'nice to have' thing, but I'll not be working my butt off just for the sake of getting to a nonsensical number because I've done it in the past. That's the easiest way to burn out and at this point when I've been doing so well I don't intend to let that happen. So, it's going to be 3 daily posts going forwards, if there's more it's going to be a 'present', not a commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.