Okay I seriously need to write a letter every day

Wrote like six letters this evening and it's taken me a looong time, a real long time and the quality has suffered seriously. If only I had done this everyday like I was supposed to originally I wouldn't have had to go through all the trouble. The lesson from this is, discipline is good it may be painful but it's a better alternative to play catchup in the end when you'll end up spending more overall time to produce output of lower more disappointing quality and have greater anxiety about everything too. For things such as friends absolutely refusing to give their addresses, friends not maintaining their old social media profiles anymore so you don't have ways to extract their addresses anymore etcetera etcetera etcetera. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even doing this. And then I remember therein lies the path to laziness, mediocrity and lameness, no real passion or personality. Not that I'm doing this to become interesting, no, I'm doing this to become the kind of person who does this, and I do enjoy doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.