Letter overload day [Monday 6]

It's 11.30 in the evening and I just finished 2/3's of my pushups and finished writing like five letters and completed six letters. There's still one pending letter (in content) that I'm keeping for tomorrow because as the post before this explains, too much writing.

I've been writing for the last 3/4 hours. After coming back form work I caught up with roommates for a short while, had grits and Kimchi with eggs for dinner and watched half-an-episode of the popular seriously stupid but addictive reality tv show The Circle. Cleaned the room and finally folded my clothes and for the past four hours have been writing letters. They haven't been particularly good, I feel a little dorky at one particular letter that I care about and sometimes I do wonder (as I have done in the previous post)...why am I doing this? Why am I putting myself through so much trouble, suffering so much, why am I embarrassing myself by showing people my handwriting. And the answer is, because I can because I want to because this is my life I'm the captain of my ship the master of my boat and I will what I will and such is my will. Etcetera.

Commute back home was real good, took the red line, the 89 and walked back it was quite chill despite not having an earbud but oh god thank god for podcasts because do they improve the quality of my seriously. Like sure it was chill and whatever, the commute back home and I even wrote something in the train that I may grow to like in the future, but I don't remember the walk at al and that's because I had no 'audio' to associate my walk with. I need a soundtrack for every moment in my life and those soundtracks are all going to be fun mostly comedy podcasts or audio of funny tv shows playing in the background.

Work wasn't too bad though I was really bored and sleepy. Skipped lunch because I had an extra extra large bagels and cream cheese for brunch. The cream cheese, by the way, quite good, good work WeWork I'm rootin' for you guys. Spent the lunch hour talking to coworkers and just in front of the computer. Sometimes I wonder if I should be making a better use of my lunch hour, go out on walks and do interesting things, but then I see the temperature and reconsider my options. But generally it would be quite good to do it no?

Went to bed real real late last night for no good reason honestly the fact that I haven't been sleeping well the last few weeks doesn't even play into it okay so shut it shut it shut it and so when I got up at 7 I was real groggy but I somehow messed up the snooze function so had to get up on time and do everything properly. Did the morning workout at the right time after a very long time, felt quite good about it. When I thought I was super-duper late, realized roommate PK hadn't left either so we walked to Davis, and took the red line, I took the green line at Park St.

And that was my day. It was pretty low key I didn't do the things I'd planned which involved doing real cooking and going to wegmans but I'm glad I'm caught up on the letters. I don't know where my personal life is going and not sure if there's any direction worth taking so many uncertainties that I've been realizing lately but ahh such is life and I guess instability is the name of the game at this phase in life. Not that I mind, it's just an interesting observation, I noticed it was the common theme I was sharing with close friends in the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.