Wegmans Wustl catchup Tired [Tuesday 7]

In the reverse chronological order, here's what happened on Tuesday. here. We. Go.

After getting back from Wegmans hid inside my blanket for a bit because it was cold and I didn't feel fully back to my form yet. Got a call from SA (of Wustl, the Phd) who I hadn't talked to for more than a year and apparently who's been encountering creeps lately. The conversation went over an hour, which took up all the time for the evening activities (as well as makeup for the morning ones). Good conversation was had, and I made myself more and more vulnerable. SA says it's not necessarily growth but age that's making me do certain things, and as a sign of growth I'm not going to argue with that or stop doing those things because that's not what I _really_ meant to do. Roommate SM's sister PM (of Holyoke came over to crash) and so did JS (of Malden now, formerly of Lowell). We hung out talked for a while and I went to sleep at a little before 12. I was really tired so sleep was easy to come. Finally.

Went to Wegmans, didn't have much to shop but felt really tired while there so ate some fries at the burger bar. Too much salt honestly but they were quite good and they were an easy way to get energized. It was an uneventful and quick trip as grocery trips go but still a fun one.

After coming back from work, read some stories from "The Long Path to Wisdom", had yoghurt as a part of dinner, as well as garlic bread. Perhaps it was the acidity on an empty stomach but felt really bloated and not at all energetic after what I thought was a big meal.

Commute home was regular, I walked real fast from Davis (as I've been doing lately as a part of my cardio workouts), so sweaty when I got home. Rested, youtubed, looked up a bunch of things in my room, avoided getting called by roommates because I was low on energy and tired. Roommate PK was gone to fix and help with crisis in Brighton.

Work was slow and mildly productive, skipped out on the morning workout because I was running late due to queue at the restroom. Skipped lunch because didn't feel like it had oats with berries and fruits instead. And a lot of chocolates. While it wasn't a complete meal, it did sustain me for most of the day. Felt tired for large part of the day due to lack of proper food and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.