Checklists, getting shit togeter, latenight walk, grocery trip, friendcall, friedrice and dal lunch, hurried mushroom-noodle dinner [Wed 27]

 Yeah okay I'm writing this on the evening of the following day, and things have been getting better way way better in terms of my writing and for that I'm very thankful. I'm still having trouble gathering motivation to start writing and will do anything possible to get out of it, it's my body is absolutely rejecting the act of putting down words on...paper...epaper thing...whatever, but if I tell it there's no other way around, it'll do it, only after pushing it to the last possible moment. I need to set myself more clearer deadlines and time limits within the course of the day to get better at this.

 Moving on, back to the actual journal.

Yeah so yesterday I put in a bunch of things in the journal and did pretty much everything that I planned, except a few, but them it was unlikely they'd have gotten anyway. And the fact that even after lazing around and wasting time for hours and hours, I still got my shit together was impressive. Just need to teach myself it's okay to turn back, whenever, because now is better than never.

For lunch I had friedrice and dal, I believe I dumped in a good amount of kimchi too because why not. I've said this before, but the friedrice dal combo is surprisingly long lasting and filling. If I can involve other veggies in the game, healthy greens etcetera too, then I've got this super train of healthy food going on.

After work I wasted a bunch of time and slept some because didn't get enough sleep the day before. It was just sufficient. Body was too tired due to the lack of proper food at around 5-6, and also it was really very cold so I whipped up a quick shin ramyum for dinner. Sauteed the mushroom I'd grown myself from the mushroom block bought weeks and weeks ago that had been abandoned and decided to auto-grow, and you know what I needn't have worried, it was pretty darn good and didn't make me sick at all. Best of all, everything was done in less than 30 minutes, a new record for me.

Headed out to the walk in the dark and the rain, P.K. called and talked to them for some time. It was great catching up after a long time, we figured out the next occasion we'll be hanging out at. After it was over, listened to 20k hertz, and office ladies podcasts again. There was an amazing co-incidence synergy between the podcasts, the 20k pod was about monster sounds in movies and games, and the office ladies talked about how monster sounds were produced in the monsters dot come episode of the show.

Walked back home, since I hadn't gotten around to the required 20k steps, went around the block, down the street, and into QFC where I bought paper towels and bread, and walked home finally. Got my 20k steps, wrote a bunch, chilled, talked to friends and fam, and slept pretty decently on time. I should be trying to go to bed earlier than 10.30 though because by the time I'm actually asleep it's 11-11.30, and I have to get up by 6 every morning. Slept to the sleepcast of headspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.